CRIC Projects - Past and Present
Since 1980, C.R.I.C. is proud to report the following list of community contributions:
- Over $70,000 donated to local sports teams and leagues (i.e. Figure Skating, Minor Hockey, Soccer, Minor Baseball, Slo-Pitch, Ball Association)
- Almost $50,000 donated to local community groups and organizations (i.e. Cadets, Boy Scouts, Girl Guides, Seniors Club, Youth Centre)
- $12,000 in donations towards local theatre and music associations (i.e. Achill Choir, Twin Legion Pipe Band, local Theatre groups)
- Over $250,000 towards local parks and facilities, including Keogh Park Tennis Courts and Baseball Lights, Community Centre Soccer Fields and Baseball Lights, Skateboard Park, Conventry Park Ball Diamonds)
- Over $75,000 in contributions towards local institutions and services including the Tottenham Library, Tottenham Fire Department, St John's Ambulance, Royal Canadian Legion
- Over $65,000 towards local schools (Fr. FX O'Reilly, St James. St Thomas Aquinas, Tec South, Tottenham Public) for ball diamonds, soccer fields, playground & fitness equipment, computers & musical instruments
- Most recently, CRIC donated $1,000 to Girl Guides as seen in photo above.
To date, more than $450,000 has been donated through C.R.I.C. towards local community recreation and cultural projects. C.R.I.C. appreciates all your support!
The above projects were made possible through funding requests.